Monday, September 30, 2013

QDOBA

Have you ever been to the Qdoba Mexican Grill? If not, you must go! I go to the one on Rt. 22 in Union, NJ.


They have the best Mexican food. It's so good, you'll wanna slap your mama! Sike, don't do that, but it is good. They make everything fresh right there. I always get the 3 cheese nachos with chicken, salsa, cheese sauce and sour cream for about $9.25 with a drink. 





The restaurants are clean and the atmosphere is nice. They have a flat screen and play lite music.







They done messed up now because they are opening up one 2 minutes away from my house!!!!!!!!!!!

*Update: I stopped in the Qdoba in Watchung, NJ and the whole staff greeted me when I walked in the door. Very friendly. I got my 3 cheese nachos to go and wasn't sure how it would set up once I got home, and to my satisfaction it was excellent. Kudos to Qdoba!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment