Monday, August 12, 2013

I want salad like the Kardashians!!

Did you ever notice on Keeping up with the Kardashians how Khloe and Kim always have salad in plastic containers that they must have ordered and picked up for lunch?



Well, I love salad, especially chicken caeser salad, and the local eateries charge $7.50 and up. Too much in my book, cuz you know daggone well a homemade salad doesn't cost that much. A head of lettuce what? $1.50 at the most. Dressing, no more than $3.00 (not store brand). Croutons, maybe $2.00 for a box. Chicken breast, $6.99 for a pack at Walmart. Added up that's $13.49, and with that you can make salad for, like, a WEEK!!!  So why would you wanna shell out $7.50 for one. Well, I found a prepackaged salad at BJ's Wholesale. You get 2 bowls for $5.99. And get this, only 230 calories, WIN WIN!

Photo: dbass





Let me tell you, me and my son tore this salad up. Ok, everybody say it together, "they done messed up now"!

1 comment: