Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Zara

If you are a fashion blogger, you have to be aware of the Holy Grail. No, not Jay Z's new CD, but the one and only, ZARA. (cue white doves being released from cages in slow motion). The majority of fashion bloggers have referenced Zara.



 And any one of these shoes have graced many a bloggers' foot.



But not one more than this pair.



Now being a newbie in the blogosphere, I had to get in on it. I bought these, this Spring, cuz I wanted that Kanye West smoking jacket loafer look.



And more recently, this past weekend Unique had a 50% off everything sale and guess who was there bright and early? It was so packed, I had to wait in line for a cart, but once I got it, I was off to the races.

I had three leather coats in my cart, that either didn't fit or turned out to be pleather. As I'm putting them back on the rack, out of the corner of my eye, I spot this Zara raincoat. Schwat!!  (translation: What!!) (Definition: higher form of what, with a little, Oh sh#t!) Regularly priced at $99, I got it for $7.50.






No comments:

Post a Comment