Thursday, September 12, 2013

FASHION OG'S

With the numerous fashion shows happening during fashion week, I thought I'd do a DIY project in honor of the designers. I've always had a love for fashion.  I can remember watching fashion week when I was younger. Thinking back, it aired around midnight on a non-network channel.  Now-a-days you can watch a fashion show live on the Internet.

So, I stopped by Unique and bought these 4 frames for $2.12.



I searched the internet for images of famous designers and printed them out on a regular printer.  
I chose black and white images of Coco Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Guccio Gucci, Cristobal Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, Gianni Versace and Christian Dior for a more vintage look.


I used the picture glass and folded down the paper to mark where to cut.


I chose to showcase Coco, Yves, Gianni and Dior.  Whaddya think?



I stopped by Shoprite to pick up a few groceries and in the floral department, they always have a bucket of flowers marked reduced. For a $1.99, I think they add a pretty touch to this arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment