Saturday, September 21, 2013

Coach Patricias Legacy Bag

Once again, I'm in Unique and I do my normal rounds, when I get to the purses I spot this classic hunter green Coach Patricias Legacy bag.  Priced at $29.99, I ain't beat, so I put it back.  Fast forward two weeks later, they had a 50% off sale and to my surprise, the purse was still there, yay!

Retails at $298
There was just one thing I didn't notice until I got home; the purse smelled like cigarettes. So, of course, I google "how to remove cigarette smoke from leather".  Use baking soda or newspaper. I used both. The newspaper absorbs the odor, so I put it in each section, even under the flap. Took a garbage bag and placed the baking soda and the purse inside.  After two weeks, the odor lessened and I used a new garbage bag. After a month, the smell was very faint.






Can't wait to rock it in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment