Monday, September 16, 2013

3.1 PHILLIP LIM for TARGET

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target launched Sunday, 9-15-13 and the night before I set my clock for 7:45 a.m. to get there at 9:00 a.m. when it opened. I woke up at 7:00, which was good, because they actually opened up at 8:00. As I'm nearing the store around 8:15 a.m., the parking lot isn't packed, like I thought it would be. I get a cart and I noticed clothes in everyone's hands but no bags. Just my luck, here comes the Target Associate with a cart full of bags. Before the Associate could put them on the racks, people just took them out of the cart, including me!

I grabbed 4 bags, the Tote with Gusset in black, the Tote with Gusset in taupe, the medium satchel in taupe and a mini version of the tote in taupe.




And then I went for the clothes. At 8:20 a.m., there were still a decent selection in all sizes.


Although, the highly coveted light blue pants weren't available at this Target.



I went to look for the scarves and this is what I found.


Luckily, I asked a shopper about how many scarves were available and she said "They went fast, but I have the leopard print and the "Boom" scarf, do you want the "Boom" scarf it?" I was like "Jeah!"



Shout out to Ryan Lochte.


No comments:

Post a Comment