Friday, October 4, 2013

PANERA BREAD

Yesterday, I had a cheeseburger on an "everything" bagel with fries for lunch. I was kinda full but I knew I would be hungry later and didn't feel like cooking. My daughter suggested we go to Panera Bread.


 I said, "Ok, but Imma just get a salad".  Well, when I got there, they had a 1/2 salad 1/2 soup combo. I decided to get the onion soup and chicken caeser salad. Look how big the salad bowl is. Oh, they done messed up now! You will find me in Panera on the regular.


Look at the cheese and croutons in that soup! It was to die for. The french baguette. What!  Soooo good.



Plus, they have free WiFi!





1 comment:

  1. seems delicious
    besides you have a great blog !
    i like it a lot

    hope you had a nice weekend ?

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete