Tuesday, October 8, 2013

SUEDE ANKLE BOOTS

Ladies, have you seen the celebrities rocking the suede ankle boots and admired them from afar? Or do you already have a pair and I'm the only one late to this trend. I was a little leary whether or not I could pull off this look.


I found these suede Adele ankle boots online from Asos, but at almost $76. I only wanna dip my toes in the shallow end; not dive into the deep end. There's got to be a cheaper option.


Well. they done messed up now cuz, I picked these up at Forever 21. They were originally priced at $37.80, reduced to $18.99 and the final sale price $9.49. Now that's up my AL-LIZ-ZI-A.
(Translation: alley.) Shout out to Lil Scrappy!


Blouse-Alfred Dunner thrifted;
Pants-Zara thrifted; Belt-Ralph Lauren

Too equestrian looking? I shoulda scaled back a little, huh? See, I told you I was leary. Imma try again with some skinny leg jeans.




No comments:

Post a Comment