Thursday, October 24, 2013

MOTORCYCLE BOOTS/BIKER BOOTS

Wearing motorcycle boots has always been en vogue. Look at Rachel Bilson rocking them with a dress, and Mrs. Tom Brady going through the airport. Whether you ride bikes for real or just want that tough girl look, motorcycle boots are here to stay.




These are available from Leatherup.com  for $79.99. I want to try this trend, but this is too much money.

Motorcycle Harness Boots


They done messed up now cuz, I found these for $5.99 at Unique!



They were kinda dull and dingy. So, I took an old cloth and washed one, look at the difference a little water makes.



But after they dried, they were clean but still dull. So I used some black shoe polish for some shine.





Here's the result. Looks good, right?


BEFORE
AFTER

Here I am at work getting my "Biker Chick" look on....


Jaclyn Smith leather sweater jacket-thrifted, Banana Republic tee-thrifted
Old Navy Rock Star jeans, H&M belt, motorcycle boots-thrifted



No comments:

Post a Comment