Friday, November 1, 2013

KAREN MILLEN

About two weeks ago, my daughter and I went to the Westfield Garden State Plaza Mall in Paramus, NJ and I ran across a designer/store that I've never heard of; Karen Millen. Per the sales associate, the company is based out of London and are known all over the world for their iconic dresses.  I can't lie, I only went in this store bcuz it had my first name. But when I went in, I was pleasantly surprised.


The dressing room was spectacular.


The dresses were well crafted and structured. Rather pricey though.



I particularly like the mixture of  texture on this dress. It's so versatile. You can throw on a blazer for work and then after 5:00 put on some strappy heels and head out for the night.


Doesn't this coat remind of something Kanye West would wear walking around with Kim Kardashian in the streets of London? 


No comments:

Post a Comment