Wednesday, November 13, 2013

DIY WIRE JEWELRY Pt. DEUX

Midi and delicate rings are all the rage. *I know, I say everything is "all the rage"* But they are. When something is trending, everyone wants it. Look at Rih Rih rocking her midis, too cute!



Do you want one? Well, you could go online and buy it on Etsy or you can make as many as you want for under $4.00.

$47.00

I took 6 inches of 16 gauge wire, folded it in half and wrapped it around a highlighter pen.


$3.99 @ A.C. Moore


Take each side and fold over the highlighter with the loop in the middle.

Use round nose pliers to bend each side up and pull to elongate.


For a finished look, I put a little crazy glue on the ends and added a little gold ball.


You can make a lot of designs. Once you fit it to your finger, bend it all different ways to make one of a kind rings. Trust me, I just played with the wire and made these rings.

 I made the pic black and white to look like Rih Rih's

Check out I Spy DIY tutorial on how to make the bow rings. 




No comments:

Post a Comment