Friday, July 25, 2014

REPURPOSED PICTURE FRAME

Remember this post when I framed iconic designers for my dresser top?  Well, my perfume bottles are kinda just there. Not bad, but not great. I was in Unique Thrift Store and saw this gold picture frame and instantly thought perfume/vanity tray. And the best part, it was only $1.49!




At first, I took the backboard off, but the glass seemed loose, so I put it back for support.
Then, I just flipped it over and cleaned the glass.
VOILA!
What a great way to repurpose the frame into a vanity tray?



Notice the intricate filigree detail.


Recycle Reuse Reduce

1 comment:

  1. "Everybody around here knows that people here were dealing the stuff Tobacco Shop," a neighbor who refused to be identified told The Buffalo News at the scene today. "But I don't know if they're doing it here anymore Marlboro Lights."

    The people involved in the drug dealing may have moved out of the house Newport Cigarettes Carton Price, the neighbor added.

    ReplyDelete