Friday, February 14, 2014

SHOE EDITION 2014

Shoes, shoes and more shoes. What women doesn't love shoes? Why do we love shoes so much?
Because no matter what the scale says, shoes always fit. Right before last year's end, my daughter's co-worker asked if we had shoes to donate to the less fortunate; what a perfect opportunity to purge some shoes. Thankfully we had a lot to give. We donated three big garbage bags full of shoes and boots. With that said, I purchased some new ones from the Unique thrift shop that were very under budget.

First up, these spotted beauties by Martinez Valero. They were only $12.99. With all the colors, I can wear these with the lightest pastels to the deepest hues. Perfect for Spring, Summer and Fall.



Now, these edgy lace booties didn't have the designer's name in the shoe, I don't care, cuz they were regularly $14.99, but it was 25% off Thursdays, so they were only $11.25. I tried on a similar pair at Kohl's, but the peep toe opening hurt my big toe. Can't wait to wear these babies!



I love these two toned grey high heeled loafers by Zoe & Zac. They are perfect for work with a dress/skirt when I want a little height, but don't want to be too "frou-frou", also great with pants. From the looks of the sole, they were never worn.




I absolutely love, love, love these subdued green pumps by Charles David. They were only $9.99. I never owned a pair of green shoes.




Next up are these black patent leather heels with a bow by Next, a company based out of England. Very "ladies who lunch" type of shoe. They were also $9.99. Cutie pie!


This style is called the d'Orsay style.

 (Meaning: the vamp or part of the shoe is cut away very close to the toe box to reveal the arch of the foot)



Check out these green suede pumps by Zara, only $9.99. What???? I know, I couldn't believe it too!
Now, I have two pair of green shoes.



Now, I saw these leather criss-cross wedges by Cooperative on a Wednesday for $5.99, but I said if they're still there on 25% off Thursdays, I'll get 'em. Sure nuff, they were in the same spot I left them. For $4.50, I had to get them. They'll look cute with a little skater skirt. (Twirl - gone with the wind fabulous)




THEY DONE MESSED UP NOW! (BIG TIME)

No comments:

Post a Comment