Monday, February 10, 2014

LEATHER IS TRENDING PART 4

Whether it's short sleeves, long sleeves or even hoodies, leather is still trending. These two are available from Urban Outfitters.

$54
$64

Revolve Clothing offers this girl's version for $138. Are they crazy?!



Since, I already made my son three shirts, why not try to make him a sweatshirt this time.

Materials:
Old dance routine outfit 
Sweatshirt from Unique



I cut the legs off of the jumpsuit and the sleeves off the sweatshirt.




Turned everything inside out and pinned each sleeve onto the sweatshirt.


After sewing one side and messing up and then getting it right on the other sleeve; here's the result. 

see the pucker on the sleeve

It looks a little plain though, so I decided to add the cuffs. I used a seam ripper and removed the cuffs.



I sewed on the cuffs and re-did the sleeve.


So, my son came home from college to watch the Superbowl, and guess what, he got bigger since Christmas. He tried on the sweatshirt and it was too tight in the torso. I asked him, "What have you been doing?" He said, "eating and lifting weights."

 @aldwon_


No comments:

Post a Comment