Saturday, January 11, 2014

FEATHER BIB NECKLACE

Remember Kourtney Kardashian rockin' this Camille K feather bib necklace in this post? Well, they done messed up now, cuz Imma make this.



Let's see, I have felt, black turkey feathers, (from old DIY project), and I have black ribbon.
I used a pattern from my previous project and pinned it to the felt and cut it out.



I did a dry run and placed the feathers on the felt before I glued them.



Before gluing the feathers, I laid them out according to size. I put the longest feathers at the bottom and hot glued the first feather in the center.



Continued gluing row after row. Be careful to not get the hot glue strings on the feathers.



Added rhinestones to cover the tip of the feather quills.


Finished the look with black ribbons.


Can't wait to rock it!
Looks expensive right?

*update- selfie in bathroom @ work*

1 comment:

  1. littlebrensplace on EbayFebruary 13, 2014 at 7:36 PM

    Yes it does look expensive right out of 5th avenue..(They done messed up now (big time)

    ReplyDelete