Thursday, June 5, 2014

SHOE EDITION 2014 PART 2

Let me tell you, Unique Thrift Store is MY store! I've been there 3 times in the past 5 days. And as always, I make a bee-line to the shoes for first dibs. And what I learned recently is to double back and see what the workers have put out new. I even went through the bin before the lady could put it on the shelves. The thirst is real!

First up are these Tahari black T-strap kitten heels. They are perfect with a skirt and have just enough heel for pants. These babies were only $9.99.



 I bought these J. Renee grey animal print slingbacks for $4.99. They will be cute with a simple white tee and jeans.



When I saw these black Guess strappy heels for only $6.99, I couldn't believe my eyes. Great for dancing!



Now these nude Chinese Laundry pumps retail for $69.00, but Unique had them for $19.99. But it was 25% off Thursdays, so I got them for $14.75!!!



I absolutely love love love these Nine West two toned oxfords. The price says $14.99 but it was 25% off and I got them for $11.25! I imagine wearing these this Autumn with a menswear inspired look.



And for the pièce de résistance, Franco Sarto calf hair slingbacks. Check the price! $2.99 say what?


Notice the cute leather tassels!


No comments:

Post a Comment