Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Bag Edition



So, I'm in my favorite thrift store, Unique, and I'm on a mission. I go to my usual sections, browse at the shoes, look at the housewares and then the clothes.

Ok, so, I had just came out of the dressing room after trying on a leather pencil skirt (didn't fit btw) and I saw this blood red Coach clutch. I had to reach over two shopping carts to snatch it up. The price was $35.99 and I didn't bat an eyelash, this puppy was coming home with me.




Bag: Coach


Now, I always wanted a Fendi bag, but didn't want the one with the double "F" monogram. I wanted a low key look. And I spotted this one for $19.99. I was like, "this, right here, is my, swag"! Shout out to Soldier Boy.






Last, but not least, my Louie. It was only $14.99. I already  have one, so I got this one for my daughter. Something little to throw your change purse and keys in.


 
I'm going to take the Coach to the Coach store to verify if it is real. They can check the serial number to see if it's authentic. The Fendi, I'll say it's "vintage" and the Louie, it looks good to me! TTFN, ta ta for now....
 



No comments:

Post a Comment